Client Success Manager
ROOMDEX is the disruptor in the hotel upselling space. Our clients recognize and readily share with their peers that we are the first upselling system that ‘just works’ and is ‘effortless’. We are actively adding users as we rapidly expand our foothold in the industry. ROOMDEX incorporates decades of deep understanding of hotel system data structures and pre-configures itself for FastStart onboarding in minutes. ROOMDEX integrates with the premier hotel systems and new integrations are added regularly. For hotels, once activated, ROOMDEX generates revenue within a few hours and ROI within 1 or 2 days.
Reporting to the CEO, the Client Success Manager will lead the post-sales efforts in onboarding and building processes and procedures that are successful and repeatable in delivering value to the ROOMDEX client. The ideal candidate brings a proven record of success in a SaaS technology company or Hotel Revenue Management where they have helped drive client adoption, had responsibility for revenue retention, and demonstrated an ability to drive growth in their assigned accounts. This person will work best in a dynamic, technology driven environment utilizing phone and on site interactions to effectively manage a high velocity of activity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to the following):
- Superuser of all ROOMDEX products, know it all inside out
- Onboard new clients
- Provide client support and liaise with the product team as needed
- Manage onboarding new clients
- Provide coaching and education to improve adoption of the ROOMDEX products by every client
- Conduct regular client reviews/virtual workshops to identify areas of strength and areas for improvement
- Deliver best practices to clients to help improve their overall Client Success and the value that ROOMDEX brings.
- Building relationships beyond the daytoday client contact to ensure engagement across the organization. For example, reporting
- Transparently report and track clients through the loyalty touchpoint process
- Bring intelligent product feedback and recommendations from clients back to the ROOMDEX Product team
- Renewals – manage renewals with existing clients, coordinating closely with Sales
What you bring to the table:
- Strong knowledge of account management, including presentation skills, and short/mid/long term opportunity management is essential.
- Strong technical knowledge, and negotiation skills
- Good understanding of hotel operations and revenue management
- Must be a self-starter; little supervision is required.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate skills to negotiate issues with peers, partners, and clients using a Win/Win philosophy.
- 5+ years of experience in onboarding, support, account management, consultative sales, and /or business consulting, preferably within a SaaS model. Hospitality experience is a plus.
- Travel may be required
What we put on the table:
- Competitive pay
- Health care and other customary benefits including Dental & Vision
- Bonus/Incentive plan participation
- A powerful vision and good Game Plan
- You’ll join a collaborative team, with a strong focus to collective learning
- You’ll be able to grow personally and go upward within ROOMDEX
What we hope you bring within you but is not required:
- Hotel/Hospitality/Tech industry Sales experience
- SaaS sales experience
Location: Washington DC, (Hybrid Office/Remote) or Remote
If this all appeals to you, contact us at email@example.com with a brief description around your interest and your resume.APPLY