Sales & Marketing
ROOMDEX is the disruptor in the hotel upselling space. Founded by three senior hotel software experts with over 60 years of combined expertise, ROOMDEX is a focused company that is growing fast because of proprietary innovations we are bringing to market.
Our clients recognize and readily share with their peers that we are the first upselling system that ‘just works’ and is ‘effortless’. We are actively adding users as we rapidly expand our foothold in the industry. For hotels, once activated, ROOMDEX generates revenue within a few hours and ROI within 1 or 2 days.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator who can help us generate visibility and leads through a variety of marketing activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to the following):
- Work with the Head of Marketing, to manage marketing plan execution, working with colleagues in events, digital marketing, content, and creative.
- Build standard checklists and processes for repeatable marketing activities, such as:
- webinar and trade show promotion
- market research & competition monitoring
- organic list building
- email marketing analysis
- content marketing publication and promotion
- social media management
- Support promotion and coordination of all trade shows ROOMDEX attends. Some travel required.
- Serve as the liaison between marketing and the sales team as well third-party agencies and consultants providing copywriting, SEO and digital advertising services.
- Track leads, channel and campaign performance.
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing, ideally in B2B SaaS software
- Experience in the hotel/hospitality industry is highly favored
- Experience with Active Campaign or similar CRM program
- Experience in social media campaigns for B2B is favored
- Experience managing SEO and paid search is favored
- Highly organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a start-up environment
What we put on the table:
- Competitive pay
- Health care and other customary benefits including Dental & Vision
- Bonus/Incentive plan participation
- A powerful vision and good Game Plan
- You’ll join a collaborative team, with a strong focus to collective learning
- You’ll be able to grow personally and go upward within ROOMDEX
Location: Washington DC, (Hybrid Office/Remote) or Remote
If this all appeals to you, contact us at email@example.com with a brief description around your interest and your resume.