5 Leading PMS Companies Reveal Strategies for PMS Integrations
Table of Contents
Part of the ROOMDEX Webinar Series, this webinar features an expert panel discussion of the five leading hotel PMS companies and their thoughts on PMS integrations. The experts discuss the evolution of third-party integration strategies and how they are making it easier for hotels to compete in the marketplace.
What are the leading PMS companies’ thoughts on PMS integrations?
The webinar features seasoned property management system company executives:
- Laura Calin, VP Strategy and Solutions and Oracle Hospitality,
- Nicole Dehler, VP Product at StayNTouch,
- Ingo Dignas, Founder and CEO at Protel,
- Richard Valtr, Founder at Mews,
- Uli Pillau, Founder at Apaleo,
and Jos Schaap, CEO and Co-Founder of ROOMDEX.
What will you learn from this webinar on PMS integrations?
The lively discussion, moderated by ROOMDEX’s Paul Peddrick, covers:
- PMS integration philosophies – Each of our panelists give an overview of their past, current, and future approaches to integration
- Integration “hubs” – Several PMS companies have built integration hubs aimed at making it easier for hotels and third-party software solutions to connect to the PMS and each other
- Integration pricing – Integration fees have been a concern in the past and they still exist. Who should pay for the effort and labor to set up and maintain integration? Our panelists discuss how hotels, in general, are paying less in fees for integration and how PMS companies are working with third-party partners to resolve costs
- Free trials of third-party software – Free trials are a core way that new software companies acquire hotel customers. However, integration is often required. Our panelists discuss how leading PMS companies currently consider and handle free trials
- Cloud vs premise-based systems – While the future looks bright for integration with cloud-based PMS options, much of the world still use legacy or premise-based systems. Our panelists discuss the differences in approach and advise hotel customers
- A third-party perspective – Jos Schaap of ROOMDEX questions the PMS companies on integrations pricing and process
Representing the PMS companies of the majority of the world’s hotels, this PMS integrations webinar provides insights that impact the future of hospitality worldwide.